Thursday, May 29, 2008

What Do Women Worry About?




Watch this first: http://tinyurl.com/5lx5fa


Ok so what does this show us once again? Yes we need to eat properly and training with smart intensity BUT we must also train our minds. The mind is a "muscle" too and if we don't spend time learning how it works and how to condition it our minds will "use us" instead of us using our minds. After all what is the driving force behind everything? The answer is our thoughts. Our thoughts have energy that either align us with what we want to create or don't want to create, the catch is unless we are aware of how we use our thoughts we will most often than not create a lot more of what we do not want in our lives.

I am and have been a big fan of Louise Hay for many years. For those of you who do not know who she is Louise Hay is a person who has over come and learned from the many challenges she has been faced with from the time she was a child until her mid fifties. In fact it wasn't until that time that Louise Hay's life really began to take a permanent change for the better. Since then she has written over 25 books and created one of the most successful publishing companies in the world called Hay House. Authors such a s Wayne Dyer, Esther & Jerry Hicks and Deepak Chopra all write books that are published through Hay House . Below is the trailer for the You Can Heal Your Life movie that was just released a few months ago.




The movie is based upon the principles of one of her oldest books "You Can Heal Your Life". It has been a New York Times Bestseller and has sold over 30 million copies worldwide. You just don't sell that many books unless the book has great information in it. Her message is almost too simple, "What you give out in life is what you will get back". But to truly understand that you must practice what that means. It is the same as physical training, you can talk all you want about exercise, read books about it, watch a dvd on exercise but UNLESS you take action on a consistent basis you will not see any long lasting results. I highly encourage all of you to pick up a copy of "You Can Heal Your Life" as it is a book that will never get old or lose the incredible value it will have on the rest of your life http://tinyurl.com/3s976f .
Below is a list of Health affirmations from Louise Hay, the statements must become the "new automatic thinking" for us all. We already have automatic thinking for all areas of our lives, in this example for our health, but 1. do you even notice your own automatic thinking? and 2. If you are aware of your thoughts about health are they as good as the positive statements below?

AFFIRMATIONS FOR HEALTH- Adapted from I CAN DO IT by Louise L. Hay

I make healthy choices. I have respect for myself.

I listen to the SIGNALS my body sends me and I give my body what it needs.

My body is always doing its best to create perfect health.

I look forward to a healthy old age because I take loving care of my body now.

I am consistently discovering new ways to improve my health.

I enjoy the foods that are best for my body. I am the only person who has control over my eating habits. I always make good choices about food.

Water is my favorite beverage. I drink lots of water to cleanse my body and mind.

I return my body to optimal health by giving it what it needs on every level.

I get my mind out of the way and allow the intelligence of my body to do healing work naturally. Healing happens!

I balance my life between work, rest and play. They all get equal time.

I am grateful to be alive today. It is my joy and pleasure to live another onderful day.

I am willing to ask for help when I need it. I always choose the health professional who is just right for my needs.

I trust my intuition. I am willing to listen to that still, small voice within.

I get plenty of sleep every night. I fall asleep easily and sleep soundly.

My body appreciates how I take care of it. I am in sync with life.

I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.

Perfect health is my divine right and I claim it now.

I devote a portion of my time to helping others. It is good for my own health.

Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.

I breathe deeply and fully. I take in the breath of life and I am nourished.

I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life:-)


No comments: